- Free estimates: Brighton to Troy and Bloomfield to South Lyon.
- Licensed and insured deck builder in Michigan.
- One of the top Trex deck installers in Michigan for 2022
- Professional glass railing services including topless glass rails
- TrexPro Platinum contractor, 25 year limited warranty on Trex decks
- We are serious about delivering superior results, from concept to completion.
- Ann Arbor, Rochester Hills, Northville and Novi
- Michigan’s best deck contractor
- Extremely competitive on wood decks
- Deck repair, restoration, cleaning company
- Michigan’s largest Trex showrooms located in Livonia
- Deck builders near me | We service all of South West Michigan.
- Click here to find out about all of the deck services that we offer.
- Trex Transcend Lineage new for 2023
The Stellar Service Award is presented annually to one TrexPro Platinum from across the US & Canada. This award is earned by installing a minimum of 50 projects and having the highest number of surveys returned while maintaining a customer satisfaction rating of at least 4 ½ out of 5 stars.
Trex deck builders in Michigan
Why you need to get a deck permit in MichiganOverall, Michigan homeowners are surprised when they are told they need to get a permit in order to build a deck. It may seem like kind of a hassle, however it is well worth the small investment of time and money to ensure your deck is built up to code standards and is in compliance with local regulations.
Top Trex deck builders Michigan
Overall when you build a deck without a permit can get you into some serious trouble. Some people find out the hard way by having to pay a hefty fine, tearing down their brand new deck, or having someone get hurt because of faulty construction. Decks built without a permit can come back to haunt you when it is time to sell your house. Contractors can lose their licenses if they build without permits. Generally, the best option is to work within the rules and get a permit. In most cases, the inspectors are very helpful and willing to work with you to make sure you end up with a great deck that meets all the code